Find swingers and sex partners on cruise ships, while traveling, and locally

Welcome Guest - Create your FREE account to start meeting other swingers Search | Active Topics |

Any suggestions for location of cabin? Options · View
sexcandy
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:00:45 PM
Groups: Registered

Is it better to get a cabin in the forward or aft, port or starboard side of the ship?  It's a huge cruise ship. Thanks!
Duke
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2010 7:09:54 AM

If you might get seasick try to get midship. I always prefer portside.
Duke
sexcandy
#3 Posted : Friday, February 12, 2010 10:02:17 PM

Thanks for the tip! Why portside? Any reason in particular? 
coupleinjax
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 6, 2010 7:06:44 AM

Hi.

As a veteran of many cruises, please go amidships. It doesn't matter port or starboard side! If you are either up front or in the back, you will feel the rock of the boat (no pun intended) more that in you were amidships. Any other questions...check out www.cruiseradio.net for more great tips!

Scott
dhph01
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 6:38:57 AM

Midship is definitely the place to be. Doesn't seem to matter which side though.
sexcandy
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2010 10:19:51 PM

thanks for the advice! since we're talking about seasickness, even if i get a cabin midship i might still get seasick... what do you recommend to prevent sea sickness? i've heard ginger but my friend tried it and she puked all day!
sailor111
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:42:10 PM

Your doctor can prescribe a patch that you wear behind your ear. That's the best bet. But it has side effects so talk to your doctor about it.  Dramamine and Bonine are good OTC alternatives.
PDX_Couple
#8 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2013 12:38:41 AM

sailor111 wrote:
<span bgcolor="#c6d9f0"><span style="color: #262626;">Your doctor can prescribe a patch that you wear behind your ear. That's the best bet. But it has side effects so talk to your doctor about it.&nbsp; Dramamine and Bonine are good OTC alternatives.</span><br />
</span>

I haven't had any problems with the Scopalamine® patch. Dramamine® and its ilk make me very sleepy. They also have an erection dampening effect on some.
RhylPair
#9 Posted : Friday, July 4, 2014 8:06:09 AM

sexcandy wrote:
thanks for the advice! since we're talking about seasickness, even if i get a cabin midship i might still get seasick... what do you recommend to prevent sea sickness? i've heard ginger but my friend tried it and she puked all day! <br />

Sit under a tree :-)